- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 10
- ◦2 large lemons
- ◦1¼ cups sugar
- ◦2 cups fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- ◦6 black tea bags
- ◦½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 1.Using a vegetable peeler, remove bright yellow peel from lemons.
- 2.Combine lemon peel and sugar in a medium saucepan with ½ cup water and bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- 3.Lower heat and simmer 2 minutes.
- 4.Remove from heat and stir in mint.
- 5.Cool to room temperature; strain.
- 6.Steep the tea bags in 4 cups of boiling water, covered, for 5 minutes. Then remove tea bags.
- 7.Stir in syrup, lemon juice, 4 cups cold water, and ice cubes.
- 8.Serve in tall glasses filled with ice and a few mint leaves.
NotesHere is a quick and easy recipe that I use to make a Iced Lemon With Tea when I at home
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Koken met Oma
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More