- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bag of Archway Iced Lemonade Cookies
- 1 21oz can of blueberry pie filling
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 325'
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until crumbed. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cookie crumbs, melted butter and chopped pecans.
- Pour pie filling into a 9" square dish. top with cookie crumb mixture. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool a bit before serving.
NotesThanks to Babette, I received a box full of Archway Cookies!!! (yaaaaaay, thank you so much for this opportunity). This is one of the recipes I put together that includes Archway cookies...Iced Lemonade to be exact
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
culinary karmaSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More