- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bag of Archway Iced Lemonade Cookies
- 1 21oz can of blueberry pie filling
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 325'
- In a food processor, pulse cookies until crumbed. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine cookie crumbs, melted butter and chopped pecans.
- Pour pie filling into a 9" square dish. top with cookie crumb mixture. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool a bit before serving.
NotesThanks to Babette, I received a box full of Archway Cookies!!! (yaaaaaay, thank you so much for this opportunity). This is one of the recipes I put together that includes Archway cookies...Iced Lemonade to be exact
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More