- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18 to 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 6 (1.5 oz.) Hershey Milk Chocolate Bars
- Melt peanut butter and margarine or butter in a bowl over hot water.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until blended. Put in a greased and floured 9x13x2-inch pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven 30-35 minutes until done. Top with chocolate bars while hot.
- Let chocolate melt, spread, cool and then cut into bars or squares.
- Remove from pan and store in a tightly covered container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Get Cookin'See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More