- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 18 to 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 6 (1.5 oz.) Hershey Milk Chocolate Bars
- Melt peanut butter and margarine or butter in a bowl over hot water.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until blended. Put in a greased and floured 9x13x2-inch pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven 30-35 minutes until done. Top with chocolate bars while hot.
- Let chocolate melt, spread, cool and then cut into bars or squares.
- Remove from pan and store in a tightly covered container.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More