ICELANDIC SKYR (SIMILAR GREEK YOGHURT) AND BLUEBERRIES OR OTHER FRUITS
Icelandic skyr (similar Greek Yoghurt) and blueberries or other fruits
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1/4th big jar of Siggi's Plain Icelandic Skyr or 1 small one
- Some fresh low fat milk (I prefer the 2% one)
- Combine in a cereal bowl until the consistence is like of a thin yoghurt.
- Add a bunch of fresh Blueberries on top
- also if the Blueberries are not in season just combine your favourite fresh fruits
- like e.g. fresh half mango and
- half a maracuja (yellow ones) or a whole violet one and
- half an Orange peeled and cut in small eat size bits.
- Or peel an apple and cut in small bits and combine with e.g. half a banana
- Or use fresh strawberries, rasberries, blackberries and a banana.
- If you like you can also add your favourite granola.
I never use sweetening for this dish as I think the fruits make it sweet enough themselves.
If I'm making it for more than one people I stir it individually on each plate and divide the fruits on each plate.
Healthy, fresh and refreshing Breakfast that can keep you good for the day til late in the afternoon at least !
The best meal I ever had was this easy dish and now awailable in the USA :)
Check the look of the tin at: skyr.com or the real thing found in some Whole Foods markets skyr.is.
Note the German Quark is the same if it is "Magerquark"