- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 (16 oz.) box of confectioners sugar
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Beat several minutes with an electric mixer until smooth. The icing should be thick.
- Use food coloring to achieve the desired color effects.
- The icing will harden quickly. Store in a tightly sealed container if you are not using it right away. While you work with the icing, keep a damp cloth over the unused portion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More