- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 (16 oz.) box of confectioners sugar
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Beat several minutes with an electric mixer until smooth. The icing should be thick.
- Use food coloring to achieve the desired color effects.
- The icing will harden quickly. Store in a tightly sealed container if you are not using it right away. While you work with the icing, keep a damp cloth over the unused portion.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More