- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 (8-oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 3 1/2 to 3 3/4 cups powdered sugar
- Beat 1/2 cup butter and cream cheese in large bowl at medium speed 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Slowly beat in powdered sugar at low speed until well blended.
- Remove sides from springform pan; invert cake onto cardboard round or platter. Remove parchment paper. Frost cake with icing.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Paul's Food World Volume 1
The Naked MacaronSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More