- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 ounces orange flavored vodka
- 2 ounces fresh blood orange or regular orange juice
- 1 1/2 ounces Campari
- 2 lemon twists, for garnish
- Special equipment: 2 coupe or martini glasses
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the vodka, orange juice and Campari; shake vigorously until very cold.
- Strain the cocktail into 2 chilled coupe or martini glasses and garnish each with a lemon twist.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More