- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 5
- 4 ounces orange flavored vodka
- 2 ounces fresh blood orange or regular orange juice
- 1 1/2 ounces Campari
- 2 lemon twists, for garnish
- Special equipment: 2 coupe or martini glasses
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice and add the vodka, orange juice and Campari; shake vigorously until very cold.
- Strain the cocktail into 2 chilled coupe or martini glasses and garnish each with a lemon twist.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Simple Homemade Favorites
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More