- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30
- 5 bulk Ripe Plantain
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 Cube Seasoning
- Salt for taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Blend Plantain with a blending machine
- Pour in a bowl
- Add Chili powder
- Add season
- Add Salt until you get the right taste
- Mix all the recipe very well and make small balls of the mixed plantain
- Put oil in a pan and heat
- Put the balls of plantain in the hot oil, fry until its cooked.
- Ikpaune is ready to serve!
NotesThis is a traditional recipe from my hometown Delta State, Ukwuani, Nigeria.
My mum used to prepare it when we were kids, and I've enjoyed the privilege of enjoying it with my family. Most times it is serve as appetizer. Enjoy!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More