- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time: 30
- 5 bulk Ripe Plantain
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 Cube Seasoning
- Salt for taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Blend Plantain with a blending machine
- Pour in a bowl
- Add Chili powder
- Add season
- Add Salt until you get the right taste
- Mix all the recipe very well and make small balls of the mixed plantain
- Put oil in a pan and heat
- Put the balls of plantain in the hot oil, fry until its cooked.
- Ikpaune is ready to serve!
NotesThis is a traditional recipe from my hometown Delta State, Ukwuani, Nigeria.
My mum used to prepare it when we were kids, and I've enjoyed the privilege of enjoying it with my family. Most times it is serve as appetizer. Enjoy!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Decadent Desserts Made From
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More