- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 6 servings / 3 pts. ea
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 - 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup low-fat Bisquick
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 c. Splenda
- 1/2 c. brown sugar, packed or substitute 2 T +2 t Splenda brown sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. nutmeg
- Beat all ingredients together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour into a 9" pie pan.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 6 servings @ 3 points each or 2 1/2 points each with the Splenda Brown Sugar.
NotesThe is the "Skinny" version of a regular Bisquick impossible pumpkin pie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More