- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 6 servings / 3 pts. ea
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 - 15 oz. can pumpkin
- 1/2 cup low-fat Bisquick
- 1 cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 c. Splenda
- 1/2 c. brown sugar, packed or substitute 2 T +2 t Splenda brown sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 t. cinnamon
- 1/2 t. nutmeg
- Beat all ingredients together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Pour into a 9" pie pan.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 6 servings @ 3 points each or 2 1/2 points each with the Splenda Brown Sugar.
NotesThe is the "Skinny" version of a regular Bisquick impossible pumpkin pie.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More