- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1 1/2 c Onions; chopped
- 1/2 ts Salt
- 1/4 ts Pepper
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 c Bisquick
- 2 Tomatoes; sliced
- 1 c Cheddar, shred
- 1 1/2 c Milk
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Can be topped with crisply cooked bacon.
- Grease pie plate, 10x1 1/2 inch, or sq. baking dish, 8x8, or
- 6 10 oz. custard cups.
- Cook and stir gr. beef and onion in 10 inch skillet over med.
- heat until beef is brown; drain. Stir in salt and pepper. Spread
- in pie plate.
- Beat milk, eggs and baking mix 15 sec. in blender on high speed,
- 1 min. with wire whisk or hand beater or until smooth. Pour
- into pie plate.
- Bake 30 min. Top with tomato slices; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 5-8 min. or til knife comes out clean.
- Cool 5 min
NotesThis recipe is from Bisquick.
I've been making it a long time; and it's a hit with the guys in my house.