- Cooking Time: 25
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 squares (1 oz. each) melted unsweetened chocolate (cooled)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Bisquick baking mix
- Sweetened Whipped cream
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Grease pie plate (9" x 1 1/4").
- Place all ingredients except sweetened whipped cream in blender container. Cover and blend on high 1 minute.
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake until no indentation remains when touched lightly in center
- Cool completely.
- Top with sweetened whipped cream.
- [Sweetened whipped cream: Beat 1 cup chilled whipping cream and 2 tablespoon sugar until stiff.]
NotesWell, nearly impossible