- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack or Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in dry taco seasoning mix. Spread in plate; sprinkle with chiles.
- Beat milk, eggs and baking mix until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand beater. Pour into plate. Bake 25 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes; sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean, 8 to 10 minutes longer.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More