- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack or Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in dry taco seasoning mix. Spread in plate; sprinkle with chiles.
- Beat milk, eggs and baking mix until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand beater. Pour into plate. Bake 25 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes; sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean, 8 to 10 minutes longer.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Recipes for Vitality
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More