- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (4 oz) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Bisquick Baking Mix
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack or Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in 10-inch skillet until beef is brown; drain. Stir in dry taco seasoning mix. Spread in plate; sprinkle with chiles.
- Beat milk, eggs and baking mix until smooth, 15 seconds in blender on high or 1 minute with hand beater. Pour into plate. Bake 25 minutes.
- Top with tomatoes; sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean, 8 to 10 minutes longer.
- Cool 5 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce if desired.
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Sailstad Family Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More