- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10 to 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 3/4 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup green creme de menthe
- 3 eggs
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate Ganache:
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat all cheesecake ingredients except chocolate chips with electric mixer on high speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl frequently. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 35 minutes or until center is firm and puffed. Cool 45 minutes (cheesecake top will be cracked).
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat ganache ingredients over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth; remove from heat. Carefully spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours until chilled. Store covered in refrigerator.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
NotesNo last-minute fuss with this minty cheesecake dessert. Make it ahead so it's chilled and ready to serve.