- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10 to 12
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryNo last-minute fuss with this minty cheesecake dessert. Make it ahead so it's chilled and ready to serve.
- 3/4 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup green creme de menthe
- 3 eggs
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Chocolate Ganache:
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, beat all cheesecake ingredients except chocolate chips with electric mixer on high speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl frequently. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 35 minutes or until center is firm and puffed. Cool 45 minutes (cheesecake top will be cracked).
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat ganache ingredients over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth; remove from heat. Carefully spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours until chilled. Store covered in refrigerator.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Job Creator Cowboy Beans
Chicken PosoleSee More