- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, cut into 16 pieces, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup bisquick mix
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Topping, if desired
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray.
- In blender, place all cheesecake ingredients.
- Cover; blend on high speed about 2 minutes or until smooth. (Or beat in medium bowl with hand beater 2 minutes, scraping bowl constantly.)
- Pour into pie plate.
- Bake about 45 minutes or just until puffed and center is dry (do not overbake).
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix all topping ingredients. Carefully spread topping over cheesecake. Refrigerate at least 3 hours until chilled. Store covered in refrigerator.
NotesWhat could be easier than a cheesecake that makes its own crust while baking? And what could be more delicious than pumpkin cheesecake?
Sailstad Family Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Zesty Taco Stew with Cheddar-Stuffed Cornbread Dumplings
Fried OystersSee More