- Cooking Time: 1 hr. 5 min.
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® or Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle sausage, chicken, spinach, onions and 1/2 cup of the cheese in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake about 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
NotesSavor a complete dinner in a dish with chicken, sausage, spinach and cheese all mixed up in an easy Bisquick® bake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More