- Cooking Time: 1 hr. 5 min.
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant® frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed to drain
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick® or Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with cooking spray. In 10-inch skillet, cook sausage over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Sprinkle sausage, chicken, spinach, onions and 1/2 cup of the cheese in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, stir remaining ingredients until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake uncovered 30 to 35 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake about 2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
NotesSavor a complete dinner in a dish with chicken, sausage, spinach and cheese all mixed up in an easy Bisquick® bake.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More