- Cooking Time: 45-50
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1 (15.6•oz.) pkg. Pillsbury' Cranberry Quick Bread and Muffin Mix
- 2 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 2 (29•oz.) cans peach slices in light syrup, drained, reserving
- 1 cup liquid
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Place butter in ungreased 13x9•inch pan. Place in oven until butter is melted. Remove from
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, combine quick bread mix, 1 tablespoon of the orange peel, 1 cup reserved peach liquid and egg; stir 50 to 75 strokes with spoon until mix is moistened.
- Drop mixture by spoonfuls over butter in pan;
- spread slightly without stirring. Arrange peaches over mixture. Sprinkle with cranberries.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and remaining tablespoon orange peel; mix well. Sprinkle over fruit.
- Bake at 375°F. for 45 to 50 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Cool 20 minutes. Serve warm.
- If desired, serve with Vanilla Ice Cream. 15 servings
- HIGH ALTITUDE (ABOVE 3500 FEET): Add 1 tablespoon flour to dry quick bread mix. Bake as directed above.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Queens Pork Roast
Fresh Strawberry Baked Mini Donuts with Strawberry Lime GlazeSee More