- Cooking Time: 240-360
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can spam, cut into small squares
- 1 can dried corned beef
- 3 large Irish potatoes, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 can slice mushrooms
- 1 cup of tomatoes, cubed
- 2 cups of water
- 1 can of Beer, your choice of brand
- 1 cup of tomato sauce or ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook in Dutch oven (best way) or cook slowly in your favorite cooking pot over the fire until the Vegetables become soft and eat with corn bread.
NotesThis is good for people with chewing problems, but a good meal for all.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More