- Cooking Time: 240-360
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can spam, cut into small squares
- 1 can dried corned beef
- 3 large Irish potatoes, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 can slice mushrooms
- 1 cup of tomatoes, cubed
- 2 cups of water
- 1 can of Beer, your choice of brand
- 1 cup of tomato sauce or ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook in Dutch oven (best way) or cook slowly in your favorite cooking pot over the fire until the Vegetables become soft and eat with corn bread.
NotesThis is good for people with chewing problems, but a good meal for all.