- Cooking Time: 240-360
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
BackstoryThis is good for people with chewing problems, but a good meal for all.
- 1 can spam, cut into small squares
- 1 can dried corned beef
- 3 large Irish potatoes, diced
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 can slice mushrooms
- 1 cup of tomatoes, cubed
- 2 cups of water
- 1 can of Beer, your choice of brand
- 1 cup of tomato sauce or ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook in Dutch oven (best way) or cook slowly in your favorite cooking pot over the fire until the Vegetables become soft and eat with corn bread.