- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ripe pineapple, peeled, cored, and chopped into
- small pieces
- 2-4 hot chiles such as jalapeños, seeded if desired
- and finely chopped, or cayenne pepper to taste
- 2 Tbs (30 ml) sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) ground cinnamon
- A pinch of ground cloves
- Salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a small non-reactive saucepan
- and bring to a simmer, stirring frequently, over moderate heat.
- Cook uncovered, stirring often, for 15 minutes. Serve warm, chilled,
- or at room temperature. Makes about 2 1/2 cups (625 ml).
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More