- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2c diced onions
- 2T veg oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 fresh chile, minced
- 1T grated fresh ginger root
- 1t cumin
- 1t coriander
- 1/2 t tumeric
- 1/2t cinnamon
- 1/2t cardamom
- 1t salt
- 1c orange juice
- 5c cubed eggplant (1" cubes)
- 4c cubed zucchini or yellow squash
- 1 1/2c bell peppers, diced
- 3c diced fresh/canned tomatoes (28 oz can undrained)
- 1/4c chopped fresh basil
- In stew pot, saute onions in oil on medium heat until transluscent, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, chile, ginger, cumin, coriander, turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom, salt, and saute for a minute, stirring constantly.
- Add OJ and eggplant, toss to coat with spices, cover, and simmer 10-15 min, until eggplant barely tender.
- Add squash, bell peppers, tomatoes, and basil. Cover and continue to simmer about 15 minutes, until all vegetables are tender.
- Add a little more OJ or water to prevent sticking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More