- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 15
- -8 avocados
- -4 limes
- -1/3 onion, very finely chopped
- -1 clove garlic, minced or pressed
- -1/2 serrano pepper, minced
- -2 Tbsp cilantro, minced
- -1/2 tsp cumin
- -1 tsp garam masala
- -1/4 tsp salt
- -Heat a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add cumin and toast until the aroma deepens and the seeds begin to brown
- -While cumin toasts, juice limes into large bowl. Add onion, garlic, pepper, and cilantro.
- -Add avocados and spices.
- -Mash all ingredients together until smooth
NotesMade this adaptation of an Aarti Sequeira recipe for a Memorial Day Party where we had an Indian-Mexican fusion theme to our menu. This guacamole brought everything together. I usually add a bit more garlic, cumin, and garam masala then this calls for because I love the warmth of the spices. Of course you can add more spices while mashing if the flavor profile is not what you're looking for.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More