- 3 tablespoons oil or butter
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and chopped
- 1½ tablespoons curry powder
- 3 russet potatoes peeled and chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons bouillon paste or cube
- 1 package (12 oz) washed spinach (or frozen)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Make rice.
- 2. Chop potatoes into bite size pieces, chop green onion, mince garlic and measure out other ingredients.
- 3. Heat oil/butter in a large pot on high heat for 1½ minute.
- 4. Stir in garlic and curry powder into pot for 30 seconds.
- 5. Mix in potatoes, water and bouillon.
- 6. Cover, raise heat to high and bring to a boil for 10 seconds. Reduce to medium low heat.
- 7. Keep covered and cook for 20 minutes.
- 8. Mix in spinach and green onions. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- 9. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with rice.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
The Italian Exchange
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More