- 3 tablespoons oil or butter
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and chopped
- 1½ tablespoons curry powder
- 3 russet potatoes peeled and chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons bouillon paste or cube
- 1 package (12 oz) washed spinach (or frozen)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Make rice.
- 2. Chop potatoes into bite size pieces, chop green onion, mince garlic and measure out other ingredients.
- 3. Heat oil/butter in a large pot on high heat for 1½ minute.
- 4. Stir in garlic and curry powder into pot for 30 seconds.
- 5. Mix in potatoes, water and bouillon.
- 6. Cover, raise heat to high and bring to a boil for 10 seconds. Reduce to medium low heat.
- 7. Keep covered and cook for 20 minutes.
- 8. Mix in spinach and green onions. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- 9. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with rice.
MidLife Road Trip's
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More