- 3 tablespoons oil or butter
- 2 garlic cloves peeled and chopped
- 1½ tablespoons curry powder
- 3 russet potatoes peeled and chopped
- 3 green onions chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons bouillon paste or cube
- 1 package (12 oz) washed spinach (or frozen)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Make rice.
- 2. Chop potatoes into bite size pieces, chop green onion, mince garlic and measure out other ingredients.
- 3. Heat oil/butter in a large pot on high heat for 1½ minute.
- 4. Stir in garlic and curry powder into pot for 30 seconds.
- 5. Mix in potatoes, water and bouillon.
- 6. Cover, raise heat to high and bring to a boil for 10 seconds. Reduce to medium low heat.
- 7. Keep covered and cook for 20 minutes.
- 8. Mix in spinach and green onions. Cover and cook for another 5 minutes.
- 9. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve with rice.
Short & Sweet
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More