- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 500g (1,1 lbs) crab meat
- 4 tablespoon chickpea flour
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon curcuma
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Mix all ingredients except the butter.
- Let stand for 1 hour.
- Take spoonfuls of the mix and form balls.
- Brush the crab balls (with butter) and cook 5 min under the grill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce