- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 500g (1,1 lbs) crab meat
- 4 tablespoon chickpea flour
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 2 tablespoon cumin powder
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- 1 teaspoon curcuma
- 2 tablespoon fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Mix all ingredients except the butter.
- Let stand for 1 hour.
- Take spoonfuls of the mix and form balls.
- Brush the crab balls (with butter) and cook 5 min under the grill.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More