- Cooking Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 10 min.
- 2 8-oz. pkgs. cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 dozen vanilla wafers
- 21-oz. can cherry pie filling
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Place 1 vanilla wafer in bottom of each greased muffin tin.
- Fill 3/4 full with cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350º for 20 minutes.
- When cooled, place 1 tsp. cherry pie filling on each cupcake.
- Refrigerate and serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More