- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 Cups good pasta sauce - something thick and chunky.
- 1 package original Shake ’N Bake
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 T Italian seasoning
- 2 eggs
- 2 T ranch dressing
- 1 tsp milk
- 2 large eggplant
- Olive oil spray
- 15-20 fresh basil leaves
- Sliced Provolone or Mozzarella cheese
- Line a cookie sheet with Reynolds parchment paper and spray with oil - very thin coat.
- Put pasta sauce on stove to simmer - reducing to consistency of pizza sauce.
- Whisk wet ingredients till very smooth.
- Mix dry ingredients in a flat dish.
- Peel and slice eggplant - about 3/4" thick.
- Dip eggplant in wet mix then in dry mix.
- Line cookie sheet with foil, lightly spray the foil ...Place eggplant on foil - spray top with oil. (lightly)
- Bake @ 350 - 375'F - about 10-15 minutes.
- Turn them over and continue baking till just done - knife tip tender -
- Top with sauce, 1-2 basil leaves and cheese.
- Bake another 10-12 minutes, to melt and lightly brown cheese.
- Freeze leftovers for another meal.
NotesThis is best made with home made ingredients, but packaged ingredients make this very quick…and it is quite tasty….
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More