- Cooking Time: 45 min- 1 hr
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- Meatloaf - Everyone has their own favorite recipe here. Mine consists of ground beef, italian panko, eggs, canned italian tomatoes, and seasonings.
- Instant potatoes - Instant pipes better
- Sliced olives
- String Cheese
- Make your meatloaf and fill muffin pans. Push it down firmly so that it doesn't fall apart.
- Bake until done but do not over cook as you will put it back in the oven.
- While the meatloaf is baking, make the instant potatoes.
- Place the potatoes in the fridge to cool.
- Remove the meatloaf (or meat cupcakes as my family likes to call them).
- Slice the string cheese and place on meatloaf for eyes. Push them down a bit so they stay.
- Place an olive slice on top of the cheese.
- Scoop the cooled potatoes into a piping bag or ziplock with a cut off corner.
- Pipe the potatoes on top to make a mummy bandage pattern.
- Place back in oven and broil until the cheese is melted and the potatoes are crisp and very slightly browned.
NotesHere is a more savory Halloween recipe for the family to enjoy for dinner. My son loves the-se and they are quick and easy to make.
DIY Tasty Gift Ideas
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More