- Cooking Time: 45 min- 1 hr
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- Meatloaf - Everyone has their own favorite recipe here. Mine consists of ground beef, italian panko, eggs, canned italian tomatoes, and seasonings.
- Instant potatoes - Instant pipes better
- Sliced olives
- String Cheese
- Make your meatloaf and fill muffin pans. Push it down firmly so that it doesn't fall apart.
- Bake until done but do not over cook as you will put it back in the oven.
- While the meatloaf is baking, make the instant potatoes.
- Place the potatoes in the fridge to cool.
- Remove the meatloaf (or meat cupcakes as my family likes to call them).
- Slice the string cheese and place on meatloaf for eyes. Push them down a bit so they stay.
- Place an olive slice on top of the cheese.
- Scoop the cooled potatoes into a piping bag or ziplock with a cut off corner.
- Pipe the potatoes on top to make a mummy bandage pattern.
- Place back in oven and broil until the cheese is melted and the potatoes are crisp and very slightly browned.
NotesHere is a more savory Halloween recipe for the family to enjoy for dinner. My son loves the-se and they are quick and easy to make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Nick's PicksSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More