- Cooking Time: 45 min- 1 hr
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time: 30 min
- Meatloaf - Everyone has their own favorite recipe here. Mine consists of ground beef, italian panko, eggs, canned italian tomatoes, and seasonings.
- Instant potatoes - Instant pipes better
- Sliced olives
- String Cheese
- Make your meatloaf and fill muffin pans. Push it down firmly so that it doesn't fall apart.
- Bake until done but do not over cook as you will put it back in the oven.
- While the meatloaf is baking, make the instant potatoes.
- Place the potatoes in the fridge to cool.
- Remove the meatloaf (or meat cupcakes as my family likes to call them).
- Slice the string cheese and place on meatloaf for eyes. Push them down a bit so they stay.
- Place an olive slice on top of the cheese.
- Scoop the cooled potatoes into a piping bag or ziplock with a cut off corner.
- Pipe the potatoes on top to make a mummy bandage pattern.
- Place back in oven and broil until the cheese is melted and the potatoes are crisp and very slightly browned.
NotesHere is a more savory Halloween recipe for the family to enjoy for dinner. My son loves the-se and they are quick and easy to make.
The Help Cookbook: Food and Friendship
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at HomeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More