- Cooking Time: 1-2 minutes. Oven Varies
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes for assembly
- 4 graham crackers
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars
- 12 marshmallows
- Preheat the oven broiler. Line a small pan with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Break the graham crackers in half and lay 4 of the squares out on a serving plate.
- Break the candy bars in half and lay one piece on each of the graham crackers on the plate.
- Arrange the marshmallows in a single layer in the prepared pan.
- Broil the marshmallows until the tops brown, turn the marshmallows to brown the undersides. Keep a close eye on the marshmallows so they do not burn. They will brown very quickly.
- Remove the marshmallows from the pan and place three on each of the chocolate squares.
- Top with the remaining graham cracker halves.
NotesMy girls were wanting smores one evening, and I didn't want to fool with lighting a fire just for them. One of my co-workers suggested that I use the oven broiler, and they turned out perfectly! Anytime the girls want them now, I just head to the kitchen, and before I could even think about getting a fire started, they are done eating their snack!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More