- Cooking Time: 1-2 minutes. Oven Varies
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 2 minutes for assembly
- 4 graham crackers
- 2 milk chocolate candy bars
- 12 marshmallows
- Preheat the oven broiler. Line a small pan with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Break the graham crackers in half and lay 4 of the squares out on a serving plate.
- Break the candy bars in half and lay one piece on each of the graham crackers on the plate.
- Arrange the marshmallows in a single layer in the prepared pan.
- Broil the marshmallows until the tops brown, turn the marshmallows to brown the undersides. Keep a close eye on the marshmallows so they do not burn. They will brown very quickly.
- Remove the marshmallows from the pan and place three on each of the chocolate squares.
- Top with the remaining graham cracker halves.
NotesMy girls were wanting smores one evening, and I didn't want to fool with lighting a fire just for them. One of my co-workers suggested that I use the oven broiler, and they turned out perfectly! Anytime the girls want them now, I just head to the kitchen, and before I could even think about getting a fire started, they are done eating their snack!
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
AMFC Clamily Cook BookSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More