- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup corn syrup
- 2 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 11 1/2 oz. pkg. chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 8 cups golden Graham cereal (from 11 oz box)
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows (double it to 6 cups!)
- Heat corn syrup, butter and chips to boiling, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, add vanilla, then pour over the cereal in a large bowl. Toss quickly until coated with chocolate. Fold in marshmallows. Press into buttered 9 x 13 pan using waxed paper. Refrigerate until firm.
NotesSomewhere over the years, Golden Grahams cereal changed their Indoor Smores recipe. We always preferred the original recipe with the unmelted marshmallows. I make it even better by adding a whole 10.4 oz. bag (6 cups) of the miniature marshmallows. It almost fills a 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.