- Cooking Time: 8 minutes
- Servings: 2-4
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- •1 lb. lump crabmeat **
- •2 croissants
- •4 oz. mayonnaise
- •1/2 lemon (juice)
- •1/4 tsp. dry mustard
- •1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- •1 pinch of salt & pepper (Inn Flight
- •uses Zestful)
- •8 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1.Put 4 ounces of mayonnaise in a large mixing bowl. Squeeze the juice from 1/2 lemon into the mayonnaise. Add the dry mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper and mix well. Gently toss the crabmeat into the mixture to retain the lumps. Split the croissants in half and lump 4 ounces of crabmeat mixture onto each half of the croissant. Top with two slices of Swiss cheese. Place in oven at
- 2.500 degrees for approximately 8 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
- 3.Serves 4
- 4.To serve top with Cole slaw and Russian dressing.
- 5.A great brunch dish, I often serve double this per person for a main meal.
- 6.**You can use cooked shrimp in this as well
NotesOne of the great things about doing a cookbook you can ask the restaurants for your favorite recipes. This is what I always get when I eat there. After you broil this top it with coleslaw and russian dressing. They serve this with french fries. You can make this with shrimp as well. This is great for a brunch dish, A light dinner, snack...anytime meal. Its great warm and deeeeeelicious. This recipe is never enough. Half a croissant is one serving, HAAAA