- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
BackstoryIt can be served alone, in any occasion, lunch or dinner, with a couple of slices of Prosciutto di Parma, if you like.
- 500 g tomatoes (1 lb)
- 300 g mozzarella cheese (10 oz)
- 4 tblspoons extra vergin olive oil
- oregano and basil leaves
- Wash and dry the tomatoes (choose tomatoes that are the same size as mozzarella) and slice both, tomatoes and mozzarella into 1/2 cm thick slices (1/4 inch).
- Lay them on a plate, alternating a slice of tomatoe with a slice of mozzarella.
- Season with salt and oil, dried oregano and decorate with fresh basil leaves.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip
Applesauce Oaties – Great, Great Grandma Hannon
Pumpkin CheesecakeSee More