- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 mins
- 500 g tomatoes (1 lb)
- 300 g mozzarella cheese (10 oz)
- 4 tblspoons extra vergin olive oil
- oregano and basil leaves
- Wash and dry the tomatoes (choose tomatoes that are the same size as mozzarella) and slice both, tomatoes and mozzarella into 1/2 cm thick slices (1/4 inch).
- Lay them on a plate, alternating a slice of tomatoe with a slice of mozzarella.
- Season with salt and oil, dried oregano and decorate with fresh basil leaves.
NotesIt can be served alone, in any occasion, lunch or dinner, with a couple of slices of Prosciutto di Parma, if you like.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More