- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 Vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 lb Fresh Mozzarella
- 10-12 leaves Fresh Basil
- 4 Tablespoon EVOO
- 2 Tablespoon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt T.T
- White Pepper T.T
- Slice tomatoes and mozzarella to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Alternate tomato, cheese and basil on a serving platter or arrange in stacks (tomato on the bottom, cheese and basil leaf to top it off).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with EVOO and Vinegar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More