- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 Vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 lb Fresh Mozzarella
- 10-12 leaves Fresh Basil
- 4 Tablespoon EVOO
- 2 Tablespoon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt T.T
- White Pepper T.T
- Slice tomatoes and mozzarella to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Alternate tomato, cheese and basil on a serving platter or arrange in stacks (tomato on the bottom, cheese and basil leaf to top it off).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with EVOO and Vinegar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More