- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 Vine-ripened tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 lb Fresh Mozzarella
- 10-12 leaves Fresh Basil
- 4 Tablespoon EVOO
- 2 Tablespoon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Sea Salt T.T
- White Pepper T.T
- Slice tomatoes and mozzarella to about 1/4 inch thickness.
- Alternate tomato, cheese and basil on a serving platter or arrange in stacks (tomato on the bottom, cheese and basil leaf to top it off).
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with EVOO and Vinegar.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Thanksgiving With The Singing VeganSee More
Black Bean Salad
Gabriola Clam Chowder
PUMPKIN CUSTARD PROFITEROLES WITH MAPLE CARAMELSee More