- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 TBL. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ½ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp. ground pepper
- Preheat grill or broiler to medium-high. Combine cheeses in a small bowl. Gently mix beef, Worcestershire sauce,paprika, and pepper in a large bowl. Shape into 8 thin, 4 inch-wide patties. Place 2 tablespoons of mixed cheese on 4 of the patties leaving a ½ inch border. Cover each patty with each of the remaining patties. Crimp and seal edges closed.
- Lightly oil the grill rack. Grill the stuffed patties over medium-high heat, about 4 minutes per side. Don’t press as they cook, or they split open. May also broil burgers, 4 minutes per side. Let burgers stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve on buns, with preferred condiments and vegetables.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Taste of CenturyLink
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More