- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 Western Bagel Alternative Pita (or half of another low-calorie pita*)
- 1 slice lean deli ham
- 5 turkey pepperoni slices (like HORMEL Turkey Pepperoni)
- 1 tbsp. Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Sausage-Style Recipe Crumbles (or other low-cal cooked soy crumbles*); defrosted
- 1 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast; cooked
- 1 tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. reduced fat (part skim) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup canned tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take pepperoni, ham and chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces. In a small dish, combine all meat, soy crumbles, onion and cheese; mix thoroughly. Heat pita slightly in microwave (5 -10 seconds) to make it easier to open up. Carefully open pita and put about two thirds of the tomato sauce at the bottom. Next dump in the meat/onion/cheese mix and add remaining sauce on top. Carefully place pita in a baking dish sprayed lightly with nonstick spray and bake in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes. Serves 1!
- *Recipes calculated using brand names specified. Exact numbers may vary if substitutions are made.
Notes(Entire recipe: 200 calories, 5g fat, 1,100mg sodium, 20g carbs, 5g fiber, 5g sugars, 25g protein = 4 Points)
This pizza-rific pita is stuffed with lots of meat -- and soon you'll be, too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More