- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 Western Bagel Alternative Pita (or half of another low-calorie pita*)
- 1 slice lean deli ham
- 5 turkey pepperoni slices (like HORMEL Turkey Pepperoni)
- 1 tbsp. Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Sausage-Style Recipe Crumbles (or other low-cal cooked soy crumbles*); defrosted
- 1 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast; cooked
- 1 tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. reduced fat (part skim) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup canned tomato sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Take pepperoni, ham and chicken and cut into bite-sized pieces. In a small dish, combine all meat, soy crumbles, onion and cheese; mix thoroughly. Heat pita slightly in microwave (5 -10 seconds) to make it easier to open up. Carefully open pita and put about two thirds of the tomato sauce at the bottom. Next dump in the meat/onion/cheese mix and add remaining sauce on top. Carefully place pita in a baking dish sprayed lightly with nonstick spray and bake in the oven for 8 - 10 minutes. Serves 1!
- *Recipes calculated using brand names specified. Exact numbers may vary if substitutions are made.
Notes(Entire recipe: 200 calories, 5g fat, 1,100mg sodium, 20g carbs, 5g fiber, 5g sugars, 25g protein = 4 Points)
This pizza-rific pita is stuffed with lots of meat -- and soon you'll be, too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
The Italian Exchange
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More