- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 16-oz. can stewed or diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt (I used seasoned salt)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- chopped green pepper (as many as you like)*
- 1 small chopped onion
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown beef with onion, drain. Put in greased 2-qt. casserole dish. Combine remaining ingredients, except cheese, and add to casserole dish. Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Uncover and top with cheese; return to oven until cheese is melted.
- *I use 1 small green bell pepper and 1 red bell pepper.
- I also use 1 clove of garlic and cooked it with the beef rather than using garlic powder.
The Naked Macaron
Cooking with Sabra
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More