- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 16-oz. can stewed or diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt (I used seasoned salt)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- chopped green pepper (as many as you like)*
- 1 small chopped onion
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown beef with onion, drain. Put in greased 2-qt. casserole dish. Combine remaining ingredients, except cheese, and add to casserole dish. Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Uncover and top with cheese; return to oven until cheese is melted.
- *I use 1 small green bell pepper and 1 red bell pepper.
- I also use 1 clove of garlic and cooked it with the beef rather than using garlic powder.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Summertime SippersSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More