- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 16-oz. can stewed or diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt (I used seasoned salt)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- chopped green pepper (as many as you like)*
- 1 small chopped onion
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown beef with onion, drain. Put in greased 2-qt. casserole dish. Combine remaining ingredients, except cheese, and add to casserole dish. Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Uncover and top with cheese; return to oven until cheese is melted.
- *I use 1 small green bell pepper and 1 red bell pepper.
- I also use 1 clove of garlic and cooked it with the beef rather than using garlic powder.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More