- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 16-oz. can stewed or diced tomatoes
- 1/2 tsp. salt (I used seasoned salt)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- chopped green pepper (as many as you like)*
- 1 small chopped onion
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown beef with onion, drain. Put in greased 2-qt. casserole dish. Combine remaining ingredients, except cheese, and add to casserole dish. Cover and bake at 350 for 1 hour. Uncover and top with cheese; return to oven until cheese is melted.
- *I use 1 small green bell pepper and 1 red bell pepper.
- I also use 1 clove of garlic and cooked it with the beef rather than using garlic powder.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More