- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryMy daughter named this dish when she was little. It's very easy to put together and pop in the oven. Left overs are great too.
- 1 pkg. bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 1/4 lbs. Italian sausage links, casings removed
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 (32oz.) ricotta
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 table spoons fresh snipped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook sausage, breaking it up until almost done.
- Add onions and garlic cook until softened and sausage is done.
- Stir in pasta sauce, tomatoes and basil.
- Remove from heat.
- In bowl lightly beat eggs with whisk.
- Add Ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- To assemble, spray 9 x 13 dish with cooking spray.
- Place pasta in dish.
- Top with meat mixture.
- Spoon ricotta mixture over sauce.
- Spread evenly and bake 1 hour or until ricotta is set and lightly brown.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More