- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pkg. bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1/2 medium onion
- 1 1/4 lbs. Italian sausage links, casings removed
- 2 garlic cloves pressed
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1 (32oz.) ricotta
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 table spoons fresh snipped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook sausage, breaking it up until almost done.
- Add onions and garlic cook until softened and sausage is done.
- Stir in pasta sauce, tomatoes and basil.
- Remove from heat.
- In bowl lightly beat eggs with whisk.
- Add Ricotta, mozzarella and Parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- To assemble, spray 9 x 13 dish with cooking spray.
- Place pasta in dish.
- Top with meat mixture.
- Spoon ricotta mixture over sauce.
- Spread evenly and bake 1 hour or until ricotta is set and lightly brown.
NotesMy daughter named this dish when she was little. It's very easy to put together and pop in the oven. Left overs are great too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More