- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 oz. Irish Whiskey
- 1 Tbs. brown sugar
- 2 oz. heavy cream
- float green crème de menthe
- Fill glass with hot water to pre-heat then empty.
- Pour piping hot coffee into warmed glass until it is about 3/4 full.
- Add 1 Tbs. brown sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- Blend in Irish Whiskey.
- Gently top with a collar of slightly whipped heavy cream by pouring gently over a spoon. Color with crème de menthe and enjoy while piping hot.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More