- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 oz. Irish Whiskey
- 1 Tbs. brown sugar
- 2 oz. heavy cream
- float green crème de menthe
- Fill glass with hot water to pre-heat then empty.
- Pour piping hot coffee into warmed glass until it is about 3/4 full.
- Add 1 Tbs. brown sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- Blend in Irish Whiskey.
- Gently top with a collar of slightly whipped heavy cream by pouring gently over a spoon. Color with crème de menthe and enjoy while piping hot.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Hillshire Farm® Smoked Sausage Holiday Hoagie
Butternut Squash Medley
coffee toffee cookiesSee More