- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3c vanilla wafers, finely crushed
- 1c pecans, chopped
- 3/4c powdered sugar
- 1/2c irish cream
- 3T light corn syrup
- 11/2tsp unsweetened cocoa
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a spoon until well blended.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes. Shape into 1 inch balls.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar.
- Allow to dry on wire racks for 1 hour.
- Roll in powdered sugar again if desired.
- Store in an airtight container between layers of wax paper.
NotesI can't remember where I got this recipe, but I have made it the past couple winter holidays and I always get asked for the recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More