- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 60 small or 9 large
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 ( 9 oz ) box of chocolate wafer cookies
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup half and half
- 1 (.25 oz) package of unflavored gelatin
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 TBSP Bailey’s Irish Creme liqueur
- 1 cup whipping cream
- chocolate shavings to garnish
- Heat oven to 350°F .
- Combine all the crust ingredients in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Press the crumbs into a n ungreased 8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake the crust until it is set, about 8-10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, put 1/4 of half and half into a small saucepan and sprinkle with gelatin.
- Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- Then add the remaining 1/4 of half and half and the sugar.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until the sugar is dissolved, about 5 minutes.
- Take off of the heat and stir in the liqueur.
- Let this set until cooled, about 20 minutes.
- Beat the whipping cream in a medium bowl until stiff peaks start to form. Gently stir the cooled gelatin mix into the whipped cream.
- Mix until smooth.
- Pour this over the cooled crust and refrigerate until set, at least 1 hour.
NotesA great recipe for writer's (blogger's) block!
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
CustomFit Clean & Tasty
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More