- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
BackstoryThis is 'wicked good' stuff! This creamy sweet confection will disappear as fast as make it.
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup Irish cream liqueur
- 1 1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Butter a 8x8 inch pan.
- In the top half of a double boiler melt the 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips, 1 cup white chocolate chips and 1/4 cup butter until soft enough to stir.
- Stir in the confectioner's sugar and Irish cream until mixture is smooth.
- Stir in nuts. Place mixture in the prepared pan and lay a sheet of plastic wrap over top; press and smooth top down.
- In the top half of a double boiler melt remaining chocolates until soft.
- Remove from heat and with a fork beat in the butter and Irish cream until smooth.
- Spread topping over cooled fudge with a knife.
- If a smooth top is important place plastic wrap over the top. Refrigerate until firm, 1 to 2 hours at least. This fudge can be easily frozen.