- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 lb. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 lb. semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. Bailey's
- crushed chocolate coated espresso or coffee beans, for rolling
- Put the chopped chocolate in a stainless steel bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter and heavy cream to just boiling and then turn off.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve onto the chopped chocolate.
- Gently whisk together the chocolate and cream mixture until the chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the Bailey's.
- Refrigerate the mixture for an hour or longer, until firm.
- Using a small cookie scoop, make equal sized truffles.
- Roll them in your hands, to make them round. Roll into the crushed chocolate covered coffee beans.
Notesalso on my blog: http://ellysaysopa.vox.com
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Cooking for a CureSee More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More