- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 lb. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 lb. semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp. Bailey's
- crushed chocolate coated espresso or coffee beans, for rolling
- Put the chopped chocolate in a stainless steel bowl and set aside.
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter and heavy cream to just boiling and then turn off.
- Pour the mixture through a sieve onto the chopped chocolate.
- Gently whisk together the chocolate and cream mixture until the chocolate is melted.
- Stir in the Bailey's.
- Refrigerate the mixture for an hour or longer, until firm.
- Using a small cookie scoop, make equal sized truffles.
- Roll them in your hands, to make them round. Roll into the crushed chocolate covered coffee beans.
Notesalso on my blog: http://ellysaysopa.vox.com
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Great Everyday MealsSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More