- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 TBSP oil
- 2 lb bag of frozen O'brien potatoes
- Precooked Corned Beef (I usually use 1/3 to 1/2 of a corned beef)
- 8 eggs
- salt and pepper
- Heat 12" dutch oven
- Heat oil
- Add potatoes and corned beef
- Bake until potatoes are almost done
- Use large sppon to make 8 dents in potato mixture
- Break eggs one at a time into mixture
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste
- Bake at 350 degrees (10-12 briquettes under kettle and 12-14 on lid) until eggs are done to your taste.
NotesThis is our favorite breakfast to make when we are camping. We make it using a cast iron dutch oven and charcoal, but have used a stock pot on the stove.