- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup raisins
- You could add additional dried fruit or nuts to this
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease two 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add the eggs, sour cream and raisins and mix until just combined.
- Distribute batter evenly between the two pans.
- Bake loaves at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Home cookingSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More