- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup raisins
- You could add additional dried fruit or nuts to this
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease two 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add the eggs, sour cream and raisins and mix until just combined.
- Distribute batter evenly between the two pans.
- Bake loaves at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Breads and Pastry 101See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More