- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup raisins
- You could add additional dried fruit or nuts to this
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease two 8x4 inch loaf pans.
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Add the eggs, sour cream and raisins and mix until just combined.
- Distribute batter evenly between the two pans.
- Bake loaves at 325 degrees F (165 degrees C) for 1 hour
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More