- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups white flour
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 tbsp. butter, chilled
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 cups buttermilk or plain yogurt
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine the dry ingredients.
- Cut in the butter until it is pea-sized.
- Stir in the raisins and buttermilk or yogurt.
- Turn thedough onto a floured surface, knead 1 minute, and shape into a disk.
- Cut an "X" in the top and bake on a greased baking sheet for 45 to 50 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More