- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 oz. Irish Whiskey
- 1 Tbs. brown sugar
- 2 oz. heavy cream
- float green crème de menthe
- Fill glass with hot water to pre-heat then empty. Pour piping hot coffee into warmed glass until it is about 3/4 full.
- Add 1 Tbs. brown sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- Blend in Irish Whiskey. Gently top with a collar of slightly whipped heavy cream by pouring gently over a spoon.
- Color with crème de menthe and enjoy while piping hot.