- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur or for no booze use irish cream coffee syrup
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In the blender or food processor combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer container.
- Freeze several hours before using.
- To serve, stir 2 teaspoons of mix to 6 oz hot coffee.
- Mix can freeze for 6 months
NotesThis is great keep on hand or to make as a gift include a mug and the recipe tucked inside. Grandma Jerine make many of her own hot drink mixes. She is now 82 and mixing her own mixes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce