- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur or for no booze use irish cream coffee syrup
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In the blender or food processor combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer container.
- Freeze several hours before using.
- To serve, stir 2 teaspoons of mix to 6 oz hot coffee.
- Mix can freeze for 6 months
NotesThis is great keep on hand or to make as a gift include a mug and the recipe tucked inside. Grandma Jerine make many of her own hot drink mixes. She is now 82 and mixing her own mixes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More