- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur or for no booze use irish cream coffee syrup
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- In the blender or food processor combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a freezer container.
- Freeze several hours before using.
- To serve, stir 2 teaspoons of mix to 6 oz hot coffee.
- Mix can freeze for 6 months
NotesThis is great keep on hand or to make as a gift include a mug and the recipe tucked inside. Grandma Jerine make many of her own hot drink mixes. She is now 82 and mixing her own mixes.
Life on a Beach Easy Seafood Cooking at Home
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More