- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup CriscoÃ‚Â® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
- Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling cookies.
- Combine Jif peanut butter, Crisco Shortening, light brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly in crisscross pattern with tines of fork.
- Bake at 375 F for 7 to 8 minutes or until set and just beginning to brown.
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More