IRRESISTABLE JIF PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES
- Servings: 3 dozen
- 3/4 cup Jif Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup CriscoÃ‚Â® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1/4 cups firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
Preheat oven to 375 ºF.
Place sheets of foil on countertop for cooling cookies.
Combine Jif peanut butter, Crisco Shortening, light brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended.
Add egg. Beat just until blended.
Combine flour, salt and baking soda.
Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended.
Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheet.
Flatten slightly in crisscross pattern with tines of fork.
Bake at 375 F for 7 to 8 minutes or until set and just beginning to brown.