- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 or 2 (10 oz.) bottles lite soy sauce
- 1 oz. bourbon
- 1 T. sugar
- 1 clove fresh garlic--minced
- 1 T. oil
- 1 t. grated fresh ginger
- a dash (or more) pepper
- Blend all ingredients and allow flavors to marry.Prepare shish kabobs on soaked sticks. Beef tenderloin and veggies of choice, along with fresh pineapple make great choices.
- Allow shish kabobs to marinate until cooking time. The possibilities are endless. This marinade is great on any meat, poultry, or seafood. Cook over an open grill until done.
- I have seen some serious parties come to a halt when these are grilled. If per chance you fix too many (which is not likely) they will keep in the fridge for several days in the marinade.
NotesI have been fortunate to obtain this recipe from my honey. It is my understanding that it is an old recipe. I can confirm that it can lead to the most incredible shish kabobs ever. He obtained the recipe from his friend's mother years ago.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More