- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound medium-size shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 pound bay scallops, trimmed of muscle
- 1/2 pound salmon fillet, cut in 1/2- inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 3 scallions, sliced on diagonal
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 cup lime juice, or enough to cover
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 1 pink grapefruit, cut in sections and diced, juice reserved
- 1 orange, cut in sections and diced, juice reserved
- Salt and pepper
- Blanch the shrimp in boiling water until no longer translucent, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Drain and refresh in cold water. Cut into 1/2-inch pieces.
- Combine the shrimp, scallops, salmon, red pepper, scallions, jalapeno, and lime juice in a large bowl. Refrigerate, covered, for 2 to 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Drain off the liquid.
- Whisk together the olive oil, orange juice, and cilantro, and pour over the fish.
- Serve with diced mango, grapefruit, orange pieces, and their juices.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Lau Family RecipesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More