- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Preparation Time: 4 1/2 hours
- 2 1/2 lb. chicken, cut up
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 2 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. dry mustard
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- Red and Green Peppers julienned
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- Pinch of red pepper
- 1 lg. clove garlic
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 limes
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 tbsp. basil
- Cut 1 lime in half & clean chicken with lime & running water
- Arrange chicken skin side down in shallow baking dish.
- Squeeze 2 limes juice on top
- Combine remaining ingredients in small bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Turn and bake 30 more minutes, basting. Broil until brown.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Babette's Test Kitchen
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More