- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can pineapple tidbits with juice
- 1 Large papaya
- 2 Mangos
- 1 Small red onion
- 1 Tbls Lime juice
- ? jalapeno peppers minced to taste
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbls cilantro
- Dice fruits and onion into small pieces. Toss together in a bowl with lime juice and juice from pineapples.
- To spice up salsa, add minced jalapeno pepper to
- Let all of this set in refrigerator for about 24 hrs so it will merry together and be soft and sweet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More