- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 11/2 TB tamari
- 3 TB toasted sesame oil
- 3 TB tamari
- 1 TB sugar
- 1/2 cup Szechwan sauce
- 3 TB brown rice vinegar
- 1/4 lb pea green sprouts
- 1/4 lb sunflower sprouts
- 1 cup mung bean sprouts
- 6 large button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 scallions, sliced diagonally
- 1 cup grated carrots
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Gently toss the diced tofu with the 11/2 tablespoons tamari. Lay the tofu in a single layer on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake the tofu for about 20 minutes, or until lightly golden. Transfer to a bowl and chill completely.
- To prepare the sesame-tamari dressing: In a mixing bowl, combine the sesame oil, Szechwan sauce, 3 tablespoons tamari, brown rice vinegar and sugar with a wire whisk.
- To prepare the salad: Gently mix the sprouts, mushrooms, scallions, carrots and tofu. Toss the salad with the dressing just before serving. Serve immediately.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More